Our Auto Auction is held EVERY Wednesday morning at 10am. Gates open at 8:30am for vehicle viewing. Each bidder must agree to the contractual terms of sale, which can be found at the auction site or can be emailed to you by request. Admission is FREE (no fees to attend) Please call (818) 767-6031 for more information.
The auction is held at our location at:
11303 San Fernando Rd., San Fernando, CA 91340 (888) 250-4490 – phone (818) 394-2057 – fax
For a full list of cars for sale, call and make an appointment to view our lot!
Featured Cars for Sale:
- 2011 Buick Lucerne
- 2007 Mini Cooper S
For first time bidders, we’ve created a list of “How to Prepare for the Cars2Charities Auction”
tips so you know what to expect, but first…
THANK YOU TO OUR INCREDIBLE DONORS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
By choosing our Cars2Charities Vehicle Donation Program, you are helping
hundreds of causes throughout the USA!
The Cars2Charities Auction Lot
11303 San Fernando Rd., San Fernando, CA 91340 (855) 520-2100 – phone (818) 767-6031
(Street map located below these tips.)
1. The auction lot gates open at 8:30am, and the auctioneer begins promptly at 10:00am.
2. Our Vehicle Donation Auction is so popular that we have return buyers! We recommend you arrive early, and please be sure to carefully read all posted street signs.
3. The auction is held outside and we highly recommend you wear comfortable shoes and clothes: preferably lightweight in the summer, and warm in the winter. If you would like, you can bring portable chairs to sit in while waiting for the auction to start. Also, be sure to bring water, snacks, and don’t forget to wear sunscreen!
4. Sales are CASH ONLY – credit cards, debit cards, checks, etc. are not accepted. A CASH deposit is required to hold the vehicle and final balance (in full) must be paid by 5:00pm same day as purchase. There are security guards on site as well as security cameras.
5. You can walk and inspect vehicles parked in the “Riteway Charity Services” section of the lot. (You may not turn on the vehicles, move them or lift the hoods).
6. A list of vehicles to be auctioned the day of, is available outside at the Auctioneer booth.
7. For your safety and theirs, no children are allowed.
8. No smoking on the grounds of the auction lot!
9. All donated vehicles are sold AS-IS and may or may not be operable.
RIGHT CLICK ON MAP TO PRINT OR SAVE TO YOUR PHONE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THESE
NATIONWIDE NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS.
BY PURCHASING THROUGH OUR VEHICLE DONATION PROGRAM & AUCTION,
YOU ARE HELPING MANY WORTHY CAUSES THROUGHOUT THE USA!