“Every program and ministry you see at your Saddleback campus was made possible by the sacrificial giving of others like us who became faith heroes through their generosity. Many cut back on spending, postponed a vacation or delayed a purchase, so they could give more. Some took on second jobs, sold property, or made a car donation to Saddleback.
“We celebrate our history with great humility and gratitude, and believe the best is yet to come! God is now calling each of us to step up to another level of faith and deeper trust in Him. Daring Faith will require the largest, riskiest, and most sacrificial steps of faith we’ve taken yet. Just as God has enabled us in the past, He will do so again! Let’s get started.”
– Saddleback Leadership Team
Do you have an unwanted vehicle taking up space or money? Is someone encouraging you to get rid of a car, truck, RV, camper, motorcycle or golf cart? Are you a business owner with commercial vehicles, construction or other equipment you no longer need? Saddleback Church is partnering with Cars2Charities, a Christian organization that improves your donated vehicle to help maximize the proceeds from its sale for the Daring Faith program, and to get the best tax deduction for you.
A typical vehicle might be improved by 25-50% compared to its “as is” value, or what you might get from a dealer. Car donation to Saddleback may make sense on its own merits, for many of the reasons below. But more importantly, we believe there are FAITH goals worth sacrificing our physical resources to achieve. So hold a family conference – see if there’s anything your family is willing to donate. Pray over your Daring Faith Commitment.
What happens next?
• You’ll get a call to arrange for free towing, whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
• An expert tow-truck driver will provide you a temporary receipt and show you where to sign the title.
• We evaluate your vehicle donation to identify how its value can be improved to maximize the value of your gift to Saddleback.
• After the vehicle sells, we provide you and Saddleback Church with IRS Form 1098-C, showing the actual sale price of your vehicle.
• You can deduct the full sale price − thus benefiting from the value of improvements we make.
You can donate anything with wheels or a motor – even if it does not run. We envision car donations to be a substantial element of our Daring Faith initiative, along with RV donation, boat donation, truck donation, SUV donation and more. You can even give recreational vehicles such as a Jet Ski or ATV. Golf cart donation is another option, and so is motorcycle donation. Donating a camper the family doesn’t use much anymore makes sense too. You might be surprised at the value we can find – even if it hasn’t run in years. (Saddleback covers the cost of towing, as well as improvements to your donated vehicle by Cars2Charities. Your tax deduction will be the actual, full sale price of the vehicle after it has been improved. So, in addition to supporting the ministry, you may benefit from a larger car donation tax deduction than the “as was” value of your vehicle.)
And if you own a business, if you have commercial vehicles such as a van or bus, or construction equipment – or even manufacturing equipment you no longer need – we can find or create value from depreciated, outmoded items that would otherwise be costly and difficult to move or sell. Why not also turn that equipment into support for the Daring Faith initiative? Forklifts, earth-movers, tractors, you name it – we can transform all of it to further Saddleback’s ministry, discipleship and evangelism.
1. Your own life has been changed by Saddleback. You want others to experience that too.
2. You want to take a step of bold faith, and make a sacrificial gift.
3. It’s time to replace your vehicle. Perhaps repair bills are growing.
4. Your family doesn’t use that RV / camper / boat like you once did.
5. You’re tired of paying storage fees or other ownership costs.
6. Your golf cart’s expensive batteries have died. It makes more sense to upgrade.
7. That motorcycle, ATV or Jet Ski doesn’t run, or is too dangerous to use anymore.
8. The dealership trade-in value is disappointing.
9. You want to avoid the headache of fixing/selling the vehicle.
10. You’re down-sizing. Or simplifying. Or maybe just tidying up.
11. You support the 5 Goals of the Daring Faith campaign.
12. You want to experience the joy and freedom that comes from giving beyond the typical tithe or offering.
Whatever your reasons for donating a vehicle – we’ve made it so easy.
An expert coordinator can gather your key facts in just 3- 5 minutes.
Or simply call
Fill God’s house with 40,000 worshippers by the year 2020
Assist 50,000 needy people through our local PEACE Plan
Interconnect our growing fellowship through new technologies
Train 25% of our members to be global leaders in the church, business, community, arts and media
Help take the Good News to the last 3,000 unreached tribes on earth
“Our best days are still ahead of us. God is challenging us with the most ambitious, faith-stretching and God-honoring campaign ever. The cost of our five Daring Faith goals could easily surpass $100 million to accomplish. Join us in making an eternal difference. You know that Kay and I will be sacrificing in faith, and it will take all of us sacrificing together. Obviously we aren’t all able to give an equal amount, but we can all give an equal sacrifice. Take the greatest risk you can imagine by giving by faith, while praying the three most dangerous words, “God, use me!” This moment in history is your opportunity … to make an eternal difference … to store up treasure in heaven … to build something that will outlast your life … and to be part of a miracle. It will be the best investment you’ve ever made. Let’s go for it!” -- Pastor Rick Warren, excerpt from “Daring Faith”
1. Built on Biblical principles.
• Worship: celebrating God’s presence
• Fellowship: connecting God’s family
• Ministry: demonstrating God’s love
• Discipleship: educating God’s people
• Evangelism: communicating the Good News
2. Wise and loving leadership you respect. N
ewsweek named Pastor Rick Warren one of “15 People Who Make America Great,” and USA Today, CNN, FOX and other media groups often refer to him as “America’s Pastor.” Time Magazine named him one of the “100 Most Influential People in the World.” Pastor Rick and Kay have given their lives in 35 years of service to Saddleback.
3. Financial integrity. Both internal and independent external auditors have given Saddleback a spotless 35-year record of wisely stewarding funds.
4. A heart for helping people who hurt. Saddleback invented the signature ministries of Celebrate Recovery, the Daniel Plan, the PEACE Plan, and many other ministries that have since been adopted by churches across the world. Whether it’s caring for those with HIV and AIDS, fostering kids and adopting orphans, feeding >100,000 needy families, supporting families affected by mental illness, offering thousands of hours of free counseling, Saddleback Church practices faith through kind and loving action.
5. Next? generation ministries. Saddleback’s commitment to supporting families in raising kids is clear through our deep investment in both children’s and student ministries. We have pastors today who grew up through our children and students’ ministries.
6. Saddleback has DARING FAITH and BOLD DREAMS. Saddleback is a church with global vision, and a willingness to take giant risks by faith. Be a part of the future.
7. Your life has been changed by Saddleback! More than 25,000 changed people gather for worship at one of 15 locations. Your gifts to Daring Faith will enable Saddleback to reach others with the same transformative message of Jesus that has made such a difference in your own life.
If you’re ready to donate a vehicle, simply complete the form above or call the Saddleback Car Donation program directly. Questions? Email email@example.com or simply call!
Or simply call