“Every program and ministry you see at your Saddleback campus was made possible by the sacrificial giving of others like us who became faith heroes through their generosity. Many cut back on spending, postponed a vacation or delayed a purchase, so they could give more. Some took on second jobs, sold property, or made a car donation to Saddleback.
“We celebrate our history with great humility and gratitude, and believe the best is yet to come! God is now calling each of us to step up to another level of faith and deeper trust in Him. Daring Faith will require the largest, riskiest, and most sacrificial steps of faith we’ve taken yet. Just as God has enabled us in the past, He will do so again! Let’s get started.”
– Saddleback Leadership Team
1. Built on Biblical principles.
• Worship: celebrating God’s presence
• Fellowship: connecting God’s family
• Ministry: demonstrating God’s love
• Discipleship: educating God’s people
• Evangelism: communicating the Good News
2. Wise and loving leadership you respect. N
ewsweek named Pastor Rick Warren one of “15 People Who Make America Great,” and USA Today, CNN, FOX and other media groups often refer to him as “America’s Pastor.” Time Magazine named him one of the “100 Most Influential People in the World.” Pastor Rick and Kay have given their lives in 35 years of service to Saddleback.
3. Financial integrity. Both internal and independent external auditors have given Saddleback a spotless 35-year record of wisely stewarding funds.
4. A heart for helping people who hurt. Saddleback invented the signature ministries of Celebrate Recovery, the Daniel Plan, the PEACE Plan, and many other ministries that have since been adopted by churches across the world. Whether it’s caring for those with HIV and AIDS, fostering kids and adopting orphans, feeding >100,000 needy families, supporting families affected by mental illness, offering thousands of hours of free counseling, Saddleback Church practices faith through kind and loving action.
5. Next? generation ministries. Saddleback’s commitment to supporting families in raising kids is clear through our deep investment in both children’s and student ministries. We have pastors today who grew up through our children and students’ ministries.
6. Saddleback has DARING FAITH and BOLD DREAMS. Saddleback is a church with global vision, and a willingness to take giant risks by faith. Be a part of the future.
7. Your life has been changed by Saddleback! More than 25,000 changed people gather for worship at one of 15 locations. Your gifts to Daring Faith will enable Saddleback to reach others with the same transformative message of Jesus that has made such a difference in your own life.
Or simply call
Whatever your reason for donating a car, we make it so easy. Simply tell us a few key details, or call to speak with a knowledgeable and friendly Coordinator. We can be reached 7 days a week, at 855-520-2100.
Or simply call